The OLCF hosts monthly User Conference Call. These calls are your opportunity to speak with center personnel to get the latest updates, express any concerns you may have, etc. No registration is required for this event.
Monthly Topics: How to OLCF
We will discuss the basics and best practices of how to use OLCF resources and services. This call is targeted at new users, but may serve as a good refresher for all users. Please note the extended length of this call; you may want to have lunch during this Webinar.
Speakers: Bill Renaud, OLCF User Support Specialist, Dr. Mike Zingale, Dr Bronson Messer (video only)
The 11 Best Practices: https://vimeo.com/channels/olcftraining/153388829
How to use scientific libraries on titan: https://vimeo.com/channels/olcftraining/153016140
OLCF User Group Executive Board Chair
1. Learn how to stay informed about OLCF systems and tools.
2. Access the software you need
3. Discover how Titan & Eos differ from typical clusters
4. Understand the batch queue system
5. Master the aprun command
6. Learn OLCF’s project & allocation policies
7. Familiarize yourself with available data storage options
8. Plan for data transfer
9. Become Lustre® savvy
10. Optimize HPSS usage
11. Know how to get help
12. Meet your OLCF User Group
Want to see our previous new user training?
Go to the OLCF user training Channel on Vimeo: