2020 Quantum Computing User Forum
The Quantum Computing User Forum brings together users to discuss common practices in the development of applications, software, and simulations for quantum computing devices and systems. Hosted by the Oak Ridge Leadership Computing Facility at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, the four-day virtual meeting scheduled April 21-24, 2020 includes invited presentations from leading researchers in the field of quantum computer science.
This event will be held online only using video conference web services. Participants must register to participate in the event via the registration line below.
- The forum agenda consists of topical sessions organized around invited talks given by quantum computing users.
- The current forum agenda is included below and subject to schedule changes.
- There is no registration fee for this online-only event.
- Registration will close on 14 April 2020.
- Completing the online form will register you for the Quantum Computing User Forum.