2020 Quantum Computing User Forum
The Quantum Computing User Forum brings together users to discuss common practices in the development of applications, software, and simulations for quantum computing systems. The three-day meeting will include invited and contributed presentations from leading researchers in the field of quantum computer science, and it will provide a forum in which to discuss the latest scientific applications of quantum computers. An optional training event is provided for new quantum computing users, and a poster session will be held to showcase the latest research from users.
- The forum agenda consists of topical sessions organized around invited talks given by quantum computing users. Optional poster sessions and training events offer opportunities for additional discussion.
- The current forum agenda is included below and subject to schedule changes.
- General registration is $250 and Student registration is $100.
- Registration will close on April 7, 2020.
- Completing the online form will register you for the Quantum Computing User Forum.
- Information about visiting ORNL is available here
ORNL Guest House: You can now make a reservations at the ORNL Guest House.
There are a number of other nice Oak Ridge hotels listed below.
|Hotel||National Number||Local Number|
|Holiday Inn Express & Suites||800.HOLIDAY||865.298.1990|
Maps and Directions to ORNL: https://www.ornl.gov/content/maps-and-directions
Map to ORNL Visitor Center: https://www.ornl.gov/sites/default/files/or_area.pdf
Map of Visitor Center and Parking: https://www.ornl.gov/sites/default/files/visitor_map.pdf