mxml OverviewMini-XML is a small XML parsing library that you can use to read XML and XML-like data files in your application without requiring large non-standard libraries. Mini-XML only requires an ANSI C compatible compiler (GCC works, as do most vendors' ANSI C compilers) and a "make" program. Mini-XML provides the following functionality: * Reading of UTF-8 and UTF-16 and writing of UTF-8 encoded XML files and strings.
Mini-XML doesn't do validation or other types of processing on the data based upon schema files or other sources of definition information.
The Mini-XML web site provides access to a discussion forum and bug reporting page: http://www.minixml.org/
- Data is stored in a linked-list tree structure, preserving the XML data hierarchy.
- Supports arbitrary element names, attributes, and attribute values with no preset limits, just available memory.
- Supports integer, real, opaque ("cdata"), and text data types in "leaf" nodes.
- Functions for creating and managing trees of data.
- "Find" and "walk" functions for easily locating and navigating trees of data.