This seminar series focuses on I/O and Data Sciences and Engineering research and development activities across the DOE National Laboratories, Academia, and Industry. A series of prominent presenters help exchange of ideas and culminate new research and development efforts and collaboration in the field.
- Feb 21 2019 – Quantifying sources of I/O performance variation through holistic analysis
- Apr 23 2019 – Revisiting Databases for Scale Up Data Management
- Jun 25 2019 – Efficient Parallel I/O with HDF5 and Proactive Data Containers (PDC)
- Aug 22 2019 – Designing Reusable Composable Components for the (HPC) I/O Stack
- Aug 28 2019 – HPC Data Management at LANL