Please use the following acknowledgement (acknowledgment) in publications based on work performed using OLCF systems.
This research used resources of the Oak Ridge Leadership Computing Facility, which is a DOE Office of Science User Facility supported under Contract DE-AC05-00OR22725.
OLCF Branding Assets & Guidelines
Download the OLCF color logo:
Download the OLCF white logo:
Download the OLCF black logo:
Improper logo use
The integrity of the logo must be respected at all times. Don’t stretch, recolor, alter, or manipulate the logo or its elements. Any modification to the logo confuses its meaning and diminishes its impact.
- Do not re-create any part of the logo or type; only use official versions.
- Do not stretch or alter the logo in any way.
- Do not change the logo color.
- Do not use graphic effects or outlines on the logo.
- Do not screen the logo; always print at 100% density.
- Do not rearrange the type or elements of the logo.
A series of colors has been selected to complement the signature green associated with Oak Ridge National Laboratory as a whole.
The recommended minimum size for the OLCF logo is 32 pixels high (example below).
Additional OLCF resource images and research images can be found on the OLCF Flickr page.