January 2021 OLCF User Conference Call: JupyterHub @ OLCF
The OLCF hosts monthly User Conference Calls. These calls are your opportunity to speak with center personnel to get the latest updates, express any concerns you may have, etc. No registration is required for this event.
Monthly Topic: JupyterHub @ OLCF
Speaker: Ryan Prout, OLCF
Abstract: The OLCF now provides a center-wide JupyterHub deployment, enabling users with the ability to easily launch interactive, web-based, environments for working with code and data. The JupyterHub service is ran and managed by OLCF staff on the OpenShift Container Infrastructure, a cloud-native software deployment platform titled “Slate”, provided by the Platforms Team at OLCF.
This presentation will do a basic overview of the JuptyerHub service and allow time for users to ask questions related to Jupyter
- To join via computer, click here
- To join by phone, dial one of the following numbers:
- 1-855-244-8681 (US/Canada Toll Free)
- 1-650-479-3207 (US/Canada)
- Click for global call-in numbers
- Toll-free calling restrictions
- If prompted, the meeting number/access code is 126 774 2618 and the password is 2MGp3qCsEG3
Comments are closed.