- Titan Cores Factsheet [ 2.4MB PDF ]
What exactly does it mean to allocate a core hour on Titan, the world’s most powerful supercomputer for open science?
- OLCF Overview [ 348KB PDF ]
The OLCF delivers the world’s most powerful computing resources to leading computational scientists, allowing them to help improve both the world we live in and our understanding of it.
- Titan Paving the Way to Exascale [ 418KB PDF ]
The OLCF continues to lead the way in high-performance computing with Titan, the center’s new hybrid multicore system, which will be capable of 20 petaflops when deployed.
- The Center for Accelerated Application Readiness [ 868KB PDF ]
The OLCF is working with several world-class applications to demonstrate the promise of hybrid supercomputing and prepare for the arrival of the Titan system.
- Denovo Scientific Application Code Works to Improve Light-Water Reactor[ 811KB PDF ]
Simulating a virtual reactor gives researchers insight into how to make next-generation nuclear reactors safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
- Simulations Explore Next-Generation Fuels for Cleaner Combustion[ 918KB PDF ]
Researchers are using the power of OLCF supercomputers to simulated turbulent combustion, which may help speed the achievement of fuel efficiencies at least 25 percent higher in next-generation engines.